Any piece of equipment that you have can be enhanced using gems and enchantments.
To socket a gem or enchantment, follow the steps below.
- Hover your mouse over a desired piece of gear and click its info icon:
- Each piece of equipment has one enchantment and gem slots.
- Hover your mouse over an enchantment or a gem and click the arrow icon to socket it:
- If you wish to remove a gem later, you'd need to use a special item: jeweler's pincers. The higher the level of the gem, the higher the level of the pincers you must use.
- Removing an enchantment is not possible. If you want to remove an enchantment, you must dispel it, losing the item forever.
The only two ways to obtain enchantment scrolls are by completing daily quests or purchasing enchantment chests within game offers. The only way to get gems is to explore Rare crypts.
You can obtain enchantments by completing daily jobs or purchasing them in the store. You can get gems exploring rare crypts or crafting them using rare flickering dust.
Socketing gems and enchantments require "Gems and enchantment socketing" technology researched in the Academy.