Email login option
In case you log in using an email, please follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Go to our website.
- Click "Log in" on the left or top-right part of the screen.
- Click "Forgot password."
- Enter the e-mail you used to register the account and click "Reset."
- Access your inbox and look for a message with instructions. Please check the spam folder too.
- Follow the link in the message and reset your password, then click "Set up" to confirm the new password.
If you don't see the message with instructions, you probably entered an incorrect email. If you're seeing this article while logged out of the account, please contact us by filling out this form if you need help resetting your password. If you're logged into the game and using the live chat option, go back to the conversation and hit "No, I need to talk to someone."
Google log in option
Google will usually keep you signed in, so whenever you use the "Sign in with Google" option, you'll just have to select the desired account in the pop-up window, and it will log you in automatically. However, if you are asked to log in to your Google account, you would need to enter the relevant password. You will see the password restoration prompt in the pop-up window.
Facebook login option
In case you log in using Facebook, please follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Go to our website.
- Click the "f" icon in the top-right corner of the website.
- Facebook login window will pop up. If you forgot the relevant Facebook account password, click "Forgot password?"
- You will be redirected to Facebook's account access restoration procedure. Enter your phone number or e-mail in order to find your Facebook account.
- Depending on your account's security settings, you may have multiple ways to restore access. Please select one of them and proceed according to Facebook's instructions.
If you experience further trouble restoring access to your FB-created account, please get in touch with Facebook's Support directly.