These Rules and Code of Conduct (hereinafter referred to as Rules) define the standards of behavior, communication and acceptable player interaction within the game.
By using services of the Total Battle game (hereinafter referred to as Game) you confirm that you have read the Rules and Code of Conduct and accepted their conditions.
Post moderation system is used within the game, as well as within other official game channels (groups, discussions etc.).
Membership of the Community does not entitle its members to any rights to the Game's intellectual property rights in any way.
The following Rules are valid for all channels of communication, messages and comments within the community groups.
If you see any Rules violation, or simply any materials you deem inappropriate, please report it to the Administration or a moderator.
Users can get banned in-game for the following violations:
- Spam or flooding
- Foul language
- Using CAPS LOCK
- Infringing confidentiality of personal information
- Trolling / inciting strife
- Provocative jokes, black humor
- Deliberate provocation, racism, etc.
- Advertising illegal activities
- Spreading pornography
- Advertising or submitting links to other games
- Advertising or submitting links to cheats or third-party programs
- Petitions and calls for game boycotts and/or in-game purchases boycotts
- Infringing privacy of communication with administration or moderators
- Using forbidden nicknames, signatures and avatars, including those related to the game or administration
- Attempting to sell game accounts
Individual cases not covered by the Rules will be considered by administration separately on a case-by-case basis.
1.1 It is prohibited to create accounts similar to the administration accounts (i.e. using same account name or profile picture).
1.2 Creating multiple accounts in order to bypass the game Community or in-game chat restrictions of any kind is prohibited. All of such accounts will be banned forever.
2. The following is prohibited within the Community
2.1 In any part of the community (nicknames, posts, avatars, quotes, links, profiles, groups), the following is strictly forbidden in any form (direct or indirect, or veiled) :
- Foul language
- Threats (or extortion)
- The propaganda of social, racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or linguistic supremacy and violence
- Promoting tobacco, alcohol or drugs, including any references to these
- Anything related to pornography
- Advertising of any kind without prior consent of the Administration
- Flood, off topic posts, holywar, provocation (trolling), spam, or messages inciting strife
- Advertising other games
- Use of bright and flickering images
- Any kind of conflict-provocative materials
- Calls for game boycotts
- Mentioning any illegal activities, including software piracy or any third-party intellectual property violations
- Discussing ways to sell in-game resources or items, including the game's virtual currency, as well as any other ways to improve one's game progress or gain personal financial benefit not related to the game mechanics
- Posting abusive messages relating any player's sexual orientation
- Posting NSFW materials
2.2 The following publications are prohibited within the game groups:
- Posts that bear no sense or purpose
- Multiple same-topic posts
- Posts not related to the thread subject
- Messages consisting of emoticons only
- Posts containing foul language or any other violations listed in 2.1
2.3 It is strictly forbidden to post personal information about players and/or community, as well as spreading logs of private conversations (both within the game, Community and other resources) without the consent of both parties.
2.4 Discussion of administration's actions. To resolve any issues, please use the following means of communication:
- Moderator - using private messages
- Support and administration - private message system on social networks, in-game Support button
2.5 Any calls to violate the present Rules, as well as links to sites containing resources or programs prohibited by the present Rules, will be treated by the Administration as explicit violations of the present Rules and Code of Conduct and treated respectively.
3.1 Any player violating the Rules in game chats will be warned by a moderator. In case of gross or repeated violations the player's access to chat will be restricted for a period of time which may vary depending on the type of the violation.
3.2 It is up to the kingdom chat moderator to determine the ban duration of a violator.
3.2 In case of repeated or systematic violations of the Rules, the violator's chat access may be restricted permanently. Furthermore, in some cases, the violator's game account may be blocked as well.
4.1 The main task of a moderator is to monitor other Community members' compliance with the present Rules.
4.2 Moderators are granted rights to restrict violator's access to the chat in case of spotting any violation mentioned hitherto.
4.3 Users who deem the moderator's decision to be unfair may refer to the Administration of the game. In this case, it is mandatory that user takes screenshots of the conversation thet led to chat access restriction.
4.4 If players within the kingdom deem the moderator is abusing her power, the same procedure as in 4.3 follows.
4.5 Players must remember that moderators are volunteers, which implies they may not always be available.
4.6 If the moderator is not online, yet violations are taking place in the kingdom chat, players must take screenshots of abuses and then contact the Administration either via game Support or via Facebook private messages.
4.7 It is forbidden to hinder communication with the moderator, e.g. blocking private messages option from the moderator.
5.1 The official language of the game Community (i.e. the game's website Community and other social networks as Facebook) is English. If you do not have English layout on the keyboard, please use the dedicated resources to translate your messages (https://translate.google.com/). This does not apply to the kingdom chat itself.
5.2 Communication is based on mutual respect. All members of the community are equal, regardless of the number of messages, game experience or age. Any violations of this principle will be treated by the Administration and moderators as described above.
6. Administrative Resolution
6.1 By joining the Community, player agrees to these Rules. Being unaware of the Rules is not accepted as an excuse in case of a violation.
6.2 Moderators can edit or delete posts that violate the Rules without notifying the user.
6.3 The Administration reserves the right to change these Rules without prior notice to the members of the community (but we'll try to avoid this).
6.4 Controversial issues that were not specified in these Rules are solved at the sole discretion of the Administration on a case-by-case basis.
7. Neither the Administration, nor any Moderator will be liable for:
7.1 Any actions of players towards each other. We shall do our best to keep the Community a safe and player-oriented environment, however, we will not be responsible for independent moves of one player with an intention to harm another player.
7.2 The Administration and/or Moderators consider players' activities as violations at their sole discretion. If either Administration or Moderators fail to prevent or take any other immediate appropriate measures in case of a violation, it does not mean these will not be implemented later.