You can capture other players’ mines. There are five possible outcomes of any given battle:
- If the attacker defeats the defender, then the attacker will capture all of the resources harvested by the defender.
- If the defender defeats the attacker and does not lose any troops, they will continue harvesting the same amount of resources as before the attack.
- If the defender defeats the attacker but loses part of their army, then the maximum amount of resources to be harvested will be recalculated given the losses.
- If the defender defeats the attacker but loses so many troops that they can’t carry away all the already harvested resources, they will leave the mine immediately, taking home the number of resources allowed by the new maximum carrying capacity.
- If the defender leaves a mine before the attacker reaches it, the fight will not occur, while the attacking army will start marching back instead of capturing the mine.