Regular tournaments are launched randomly. There is no schedule for them, and they do not have specific launch dates and times.
They can be found in the "Coming soon" section in the list of tournaments:
Regular tournaments do not have a special schedule. They are launched randomly one after the other:
- A single regular tournament cannot take place twice in a row.
- After the end of one tournament, another random one starts immediately.
- Only one regular tournament can be active at a time.
All players participate in the rankings of regular tournaments, and each tournament has its own unique rules for awarding rank points. The top 100 players receive rewards at the end of the event.
Tournament rewards are credited to your account automatically when you log in to the game. Please note that Dragon Coins are credited to your Clan's Capital.
Here's a list of the regular tournaments and the conditions for earning tournament points in them:
Tournaments that last four hours:
- Beastslayer — Defeat monsters.
- Wargames — Defeat other players' troops.
- Officer Academy — Earn experience points with your Hero and Captains.
Tournaments that last seven hours:
- Call of Duty — Train troops in the Barracks.
- Hammer and Anvil — Craft equipment in the Forge.
- King's Mercy — Send Gold Ingots to the Royal Treasury.
- Regular Decrees — Complete daily quests.
- Capital Challenge — Send resources to the Clan Capital.
- Castle Development — Build and upgrade buildings in your City.
- Scientific Progress — Unlock and research technologies.
- Silver Rush — Collect Silver.
- Points of Influence — Add VIP points.
- Battle Training — Hire monsters in the Barracks.
- Gold Rush — Obtain Gold.
Tournaments that last 10 hours:
- War Tools — Collect resources on the Kingdom Map.
- Crypt Raiders — Explore Crypts and search for rare items.
- The Quest for Chests — Open Clan chests, Crypt chests, and chests from package offers.
- Alchemical Mastery — Collect Tar.
- Blessing of the Gods — Revive fallen troops in the Temple.