This article contains some valuable tips if you encounter issues while making purchases in our store in the browser game client.
An error occurred during the payment process. Please try again or send an email to our support service.
This is a generic error that may occur for a number of reasons, such as:
- Your card details were entered incorrectly.
- To fix this error, you need to reattempt the payment and re-enter your card details correctly.
- The card has expired.
- To fix this error, you need to reattempt the payment and use a card that has not yet expired.
- You have insufficient funds.
- To fix this error, you need to have a sufficient amount of funds to cover the purchase.
- The card was declined due to a failed 3D Secure* verification.
* 3D Secure, or 3DS, is an additional layer of security for your online purchases. To complete an online purchase, the cardholder is asked to provide proof of identity by entering a one-time password sent by SMS or to confirm a purchase using your bank's app push notifications. If you encounter this error, you should check with your bank or card issuer whether your card supports 3DS authentication.
If you continue having trouble with card payments, you may wish to use another payment method available in the store, such as PayPal.
My payment method was charged, but I didn't receive the package on my account.
Packages are usually credited instantly, even if you are using a delayed debit payment method like PaySafeCard. If you didn't receive your purchase right away, that means that the payment is still being processed.
Some items from the package I bought are missing.
All packages that you purchase are credited to your account automatically in full. The contents of some packages may differ, however, depending on the package you selected. For instance, some offers might contain Sacred Potions instead of Gold. You can always check the contents of a package before making a purchase.
I received the wrong package.
Rest assured that any purchase made in the game will credit you with the offer you selected. Please make sure to check the contents of the selected package before confirming your purchase.
If you still haven't received the correct package, please submit a request to support.
My payment method was charged twice for a single purchase.
Please make sure you're logged in to the account that you used to make the purchase, then submit a request to support. We'll be happy to help!